Thursday, March 24, 2016

Choosing a Title

Hi guys, 
Since my group and I have the plot done, we decided to start coming up with titles. To do this I did a little research on how to choose a good tittle for our film opening. According to Chris' Top Ten Tips for Titling your Movie, the title should be: 

1)  Short and sweet 
2)  Title should hint at the genre 
3)  Make a title that has word(s) that are frequently searched on Google
4) Title should infer the main conflict of the story

These are just some of the tips that Chris Jones gives on his blog, however I found these to be the most important. Since our plot involves the protagonist, which we have decided will be me, being hacked by the hacker (Isa). We decided that the title should include the word "hacked" or "code". These words imply the main conflict of the story. Some possibilities for titles that I came up with are:

   Hacked 
   The Code
   The Hacker
   Cyber-criminal 

I was also starting to think of film covers. I was thinking that a close up of my face with the colored contacts in would be a good idea. I was also thinking that an over the shoulder shot of Isa with her computer. 

Below is the picture of me wearing the colored contacts again. We could use a picture like that but with a dark background. Also I should be wearing the pajamas that I previously posted about. Also since I would be in bed, I think I should have no heavy makeup on to make it more believable. 
I'll let you guys know when we decide on the title and the movie cover. As of now we agreed to start filming on Monday!
Talk to you guys soon, 
Caroline 

No comments:

Post a Comment