Thursday, March 10, 2016

March 10, 2016


Hello, and welcome to my blog! 
Today is the day that I get to embark on the journey that has been slowly approaching since August 2015. In class today we were told to begin to research what we want to for our final film opening. I have been thinking about this for a while and have always leaned towards a teen drama film opening. However, my group, which includes- Carolina Moreno, Isabella Castro, and Mariana Guerra, and I have different ideas on the genre for our film opening. We have decided to each research what we envision will be the best genre for our film opening. I began to research the teen genre characteristics and found was that each teen drama has some of the same basic characterizes. This article showed that most successful teen dramas have some of the same roles in them. For example many teen dramas have a nerd, a jock, a mean person, and a rebellious teenager. These will be vital roles that we must portray in our film opening if we decide to produce a teen drama. I'll keep you updated on what we decide to do. 
Talk to you soon, 
Caroline 

No comments:

Post a Comment