Saturday, March 26, 2016

Storyboard

Hey guys!
So my group and I finally got together and we made the storyboard for our film opening. It’s just a rough sketch of what we were envisioning. 

It starts out with a screencast of the computer codes, in this screencast we wanted to show the credits as codes. Then we zoom into a specific code and then zoom out to see Isa's reflection in the computer. After this we cut to a close up of Isa's face to show she is the hacker. We then cut to a scene which is a flashback of me walking with a guy, we are holding hands and clearly in some sort of relationship. This scene is show in a point of view shot, from Isa's point of view. We then cut to Isa hacking again. She is angry and then gets an epiphany. She begins to code very quickly. Then we hear her alarm clock ring and she gets up and grabs her makeup bag. We show this shot first with a pan of her face. We take this scene in multiple shots to show all she is doing- getting up, grabbing her makeup, and choosing her outfit. This begins to develop Isa's double personality. Then we follow her as she gets ready and out the door. This is shown in a long shot. Then there is a cut to Isa walking behind me in school, she hears me talking about how amazing its been with my boyfriend. I then turn around and see her. This is shown in a point of view shot, it gets awkward and the anger in Isa's face is immediately seen. (We are trying to show that this is either Isa's ex-boyfriend, or that this is Isa's long time crush). The anger is seen but Isa assures Caroline (me) that nothing is wrong and its just school stuff. They walk off together as if they were best friends. We then cut to me in my room doing homework at 2 in the morning. I have headphones in and that is shown through a close-up of my face. This close up is meant to show both my eyes and the headphones in my ear. After this we see Isa press a button on her computer "enter" which send a signal to my headphones. We then go back to the close-up of my face and you see her jolt because of the signal that was just sent to her headphones. This signal made a chip eject into her ear, through the canal and attach to the brain. In this close-up you see her eyes are now a neon color (the colored contacts). Our only problem is showing what she is going to do. We want to imply that she kills her boyfriend with no recollection. But we are still unsure if that is the route we want to go.  After we show the dramatic part we are going to show the title. As of now we are saying "Hacked" but that is still up for discussion. Below are the sketched of the storyboard. I'll let you guys know soon on some ideas for the dramatic part!



Talk to you soon, 
Caroline 

No comments:

Post a Comment